Labels

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Shiny Solutions to Everyday Problems

I have a list of things I feel need to be solved, made easier or abolished. Betterware (www.betterware.co.uk) occasionally helps me with the former two, by labelling some of their handier items with a ‘Betterware Solution’ star; sometimes you don’t realise you have a problem until you see that it can be fixed, right? For example, who knew that cleaning behind radiators was a problem, until a cleaning-behind-radiators duster was invented? Who knew that it could be EASIER and PRETTIER to carry around a magnifying glass, before Kleeneze invented the Owl Magnifying Glass necklace http://www.kleenezeshop.com/products/1370-owl-magnifying-pendant.aspx?

“Darling, for my birthday I would like a necklace, but I am afraid it will mean I can no longer carry around my magnifying glass in my handbag. Too heavy. Too too heavy. I really don’t know what to do.”

“Don’t worry. With this new 2-in-1 magnifying owl necklace, you can carry around a magnifying glass AND a necklace, without weighing yourself down too much. Whilst we are on the subject, your face looks a little saggy these days. How about we get you one of those exercisers that look like Jocelyn Wildenstein’s lips?”

Yes, this is true. Made up it is not. So if you need ‘more youthful, vibrant faces’ and are fed up with improvising with a toilet seat, have a look for yourself:




“Fight wrinkles around your eyes and help shape the overall look of your face, whether in front of the mirror, in the bath or at any other convenient time every day. The movements are given extra load by the mold, forcing everything to work a bit harder and resulting in more youthful, vibrant faces.”


Yep.


Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment